top of page

Stay in touch and keep up to date with all the latest news from WENZAO CLC by following us on Social Media!

  • Facebook
  • Instagram
  • YouTube
  • Twitter

Re-entry Must Apply to the CLC

Be sure to contact the office before you leave Taiwan if you plan to re-enter the country. It is necessary for the CLC to submit an application to the Ministry of Education well in advance.

According to the regulation announced by the MOE in response to the pandemic, all holders of the Chinese learning Visas/ARCs are obligated to submit an application prior to their departure if they plan to re-enter the country. Any violation of this regulation might affect their chances of applying for new Visas or Visa extensions in the future.


Related Posts

See All

Regulations for Newly Revised Immigration Act

Important Reminder: For students studying Chinese in Taiwan, please pay attention to the following matters to safeguard your rights: Residence Application and Extension: For those needing to extend th

bottom of page